Haga clic aquí para ver esta página en español.
Everything from our private birthing suites and maternity boutiques to our special services — such as a birth recorder on site — are designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Exceptional care, comfort and convenience are why El Camino Health is repeatedly recognized as “best place to have a baby” by Bay Area Parent magazine.
El Camino Health offers the highest level of care and a full range of services in a single place, including:
- Well-appointed birthing suites and mother-baby rooms.
- Boutiques for expectant and new mothers.
- Advanced infant security.
- Special services for your convenience.
Stay Well-Informed With MyChart Bedside
MyChart Bedside makes it easy to get all the information you need about your health and your baby's health during your stay. You can access your medical record and get results for any lab work done in the hospital — all at your fingertips, using a secure iPad tablet. The tablet also offers educational videos and online books about taking care of yourself and your baby. You can find music, games, TV shows and movies to keep you entertained and help you relax while you’re in the hospital.
You can use the tablet to:
- Get oriented during your hospital stay by beginning on the Home Screen.
- Find your own or your infant's daily schedule with the Happening Soon feature.
- Familiarize yourself with team members caring for you and your baby using the Taking Care of Me feature.
- Get the latest health information, including lab results and vital signs, using the My Health dashboard feature. You and your proxies can see up-to-date health information about you and your baby.
- View educational articles and videos recommended for you using the To Learn feature.
- Create notes and reminders for yourself for reference later using the Notes feature.