Whether we're repairing an injured ankle or replacing a painful hip, we work as a team to provide exceptional orthopedic care. Our orthopedic experts treat a full spectrum of conditions and have advanced spine and joint replacement expertise.
Expressly designed by our doctors for their patients, the orthopedic program at El Camino Health provides a seamless continuum of care, from diagnosis through treatment and rehabilitation. Your care team works together to coordinate an individualized treatment plan. This close collaboration helps promote a faster, safer recovery.
El Camino Health's orthopedic specialists excel in treating a wide range of orthopedic conditions. Our experts offer advanced treatments and education to help prevent some of the more common orthopedic ailments, such as:
- Knee pain. Your knees are vulnerable to everyday stress, from lifting and kneeling to high-impact jogging and aerobics. Our experts treat a wide range of knee conditions, from torn cartilage and tendonitis to age-related arthritis.
- Low back pain. Our spine health experts help prevent and treat back pain due to fractures, herniated discs, scoliosis and spinal stenosis.
- Osteoporosis. Most common in women over 50, osteoporosis causes bones to thin and weaken, making them more likely to break. Our experts help you manage the disease and prevent fractures.
- Overuse injuries in children. Organized sports or everyday activities can cause orthopedic problems in kids, including back conditions such as spondylolisthesis. We treat a full range of overuse injuries, including jumper's knee, Little League elbow, shin splints and more.
- Sprains, strains and broken bones. Accidents, sports injuries or bone weakness can cause these different — but often equally painful — conditions. It's important to see a doctor for sprains, strains or broken bones for proper healing and prevention of further injury.
Trusted Partners in Orthopedic Health
El Camino Health's orthopedic specialists offer personalized care, delivered with compassion. We provide detailed information and answer your questions at every step — including information about preparing for surgery and what to expect. In addition, we assist you throughout recovery with a full range of rehabilitation services. We’re focused on helping you get back to your daily activities as safely and quickly as possible.