Whether you’ve been diagnosed with a heart and vascular condition or you’re undergoing surgery or a minimally invasive heart procedure, you can expect exceptional care at El Camino Health — heart care that exceeds national standards. We believe an important part of good patient care is keeping you well-informed.
Your heart care team will explain:
- What you need to know about your upcoming heart surgery.
- What you can expect for a minimally invasive heart procedure.
- How to control your blood pressure, and what you need to know about blood thinners (antiplatelet medicines).
- How to maintain good health and lead a heart-healthy lifestyle, including information about cholesterol.
- How to manage conditions such as heart failure and angina.
- How our outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Program can help you lower your heart disease risk factors.