The experts at El Camino Health's Men’s Health Program give you the comfort and confidence you need to open up about your most personal health issues.
Some of the most common problems affecting men, especially as they age, are the inability to urinate normally, sexual difficulties and discomfort caused by enlargement of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH).
These are sensitive personal issues that greatly impact a man’s well-being. It is understandably difficult for men to discuss them openly. El Camino Health created the Men’s Health Program to encourage discussion with your doctor.
You can feel comfortable coming to us for:
- Treatment of BPH. Since the majority of older men suffer discomfort caused by enlargement of the prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH), Men’s Health has made it a specialty. Our surgeons are experts in the use of the latest minimally invasive technology to relieve symptoms.
- Sensitive, insightful care for ED. We know men are often reluctant to discuss erectile dysfunction (ED), even seeking online remedies rather than visit a doctor. But ED needs our expertise, since its causes can be far-reaching and impact your health more broadly.
- Advanced options for penile implants. When an erectile problem doesn’t respond to other medical treatments, we help men explore their options for penile implants.
- A focus on prostate health. Because it’s crucial to a man’s overall health and well-being, our urologists are experts in all aspects of diagnosis and treatment of the prostate, as well as education, prevention and support.
- Effective treatments for urinary difficulty. The doctors at Men’s Health are experts in the full range of therapies for treating the urge to run to the restroom at all hours or the inability to empty your bladder. We can help you return to an active, normal life.