At El Camino Health, our care team delivers all levels of care, from prevention to treatment to lifestyle management.
A Team Approach to Care
Our Men’s Health care team includes experienced healthcare professionals who draw on the most innovative treatments and high-tech advances to deliver the most effective care for you.
El Camino Health's Men’s Health care doctors include:
- Urologists – Physician surgeons who specialize in the evaluation and treatment of disorders of the male and female urinary tract and male reproductive organs.
- Cardiologists – Doctors who specialize in preventing, diagnosing and treating heart disease and other conditions that affect your heart and blood vessels.
- Otolaryngologists – Ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors whose specialty includes hearing loss, allergies and diseases of the nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth and throat.
- Gastroenterologists – Specialists of the digestive system, which includes the 25-foot-long tube that processes food and nutrients, plus the liver, pancreas and gallbladder.
- Internists – Doctors of internal medicine with clinical expertise in the diagnosis, treatment and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness. They are specially trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems.
- Orthopedists – Surgeons who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of bone and skeleton-related problems. This could be anything from setting a broken finger to a hip replacement, repairing damaged tendons or delicate spinal surgery.
- Sexual dysfunction specialists – A doctor who specializes in the health of male reproductive organs, usually a board-certified urologist. If the underlying cause is emotional, your doctor may refer you to a psychologist for counseling and therapy.
- Sleep disorder specialists – Doctors who specialize in disorders such as sleep apnea, insomnia, narcolepsy and restless legs syndrome. Your doctor can work with our sleep clinic specialists to find the right diagnosis and treatment for you.
Our doctors work closely with a variety of clinicians to provide a full spectrum of care, including:
- Physician assistants, nurse practitioners and nurses who specialize in urologic, medical-surgical and radiology medicine.
- Imaging specialists, including sonographers, and MRI, CT and nuclear medicine technologists.
- Dietitians, therapists, rehabilitation specialists and other healthcare professionals who assist you in various stages of your care and ongoing health maintenance.
Your Opinion Matters
Because your comfort and well-being are important to us, we encourage you to take an active part in your care and welcome your feedback. Nurse managers are available to speak with you, and you may also call or write the patient experience team at 650-962-5836 or email@example.com.