When you choose El Camino Health for pulmonary health, you can depend on highly qualified, experienced and compassionate lung care specialists.
The pulmonary health team at El Camino Health includes specially trained professionals who work together to provide you with the very best care. Our pulmonary health specialists work closely with your primary care doctor to make sure everyone on your team is well informed about your care.
Experienced Pulmonary Health Specialists
El Camino Health’s pulmonary health team members include:
- Pulmonologists − Doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating lung diseases and conditions.
- Interventional pulmonologists − Pulmonologists who’ve had extra training in procedures that use an endoscope — a flexible, lighted tube — and other tools to diagnose and treat lung conditions and diseases without surgery.
- Pulmonary fellows − Pulmonologists serving an intensive one-year fellowship program who provide interventional pulmonology diagnosis and treatment. The fellowship program is a collaboration among El Camino Health, Palo Alto Medical Foundation and the University of California, San Francisco.
- Pulmonary function technologists – Clinicians trained to administer respiratory function tests.
- Pulmonary nurse practitioners − Work closely with pulmonologists to treat and monitor people with lung conditions.
- Respiratory therapists − Provide diagnostic services and therapy to patients who have breathing difficulty due to lung conditions. They play a key role in providing care and education through our 2 BREATHE Program.
Your Opinion Matters
Because your comfort and well-being are important to us, we encourage you to take an active part in your care and welcome your feedback. Nurse managers are available to speak with you, and you may also call or write the patient experience team at 650-962-5836 or firstname.lastname@example.org.