The lung specialists at El Camino Health provide highly specialized techniques and treatments to provide the most advanced care available for lung conditions.
El Camino Health provides exceptional care for lung conditions through a wide range of services, including:
- Pulmonary physiology testing. We offer a full spectrum of noninvasive tests to evaluate respiratory system health.
- Interventional pulmonology. El Camino Health is a leader in advanced minimally invasive techniques to diagnose and treat lung conditions. We perform more bronchial thermoplasty procedures than any other center on the West Coast.
- Lung Nodule Program. Our multi-disciplinary program offers expert evaluation, monitoring and treatment for individuals with lung nodules, or those considered high risk for developing lung nodules.
- Bronchoscopic lung volume reduction (BLVR). Mountain View Hospital (El Camino Hospital) was the first hospital in California to perform this advanced, minimally invasive procedure for people with severe emphysema.
- Comprehensive COPD care. As part of our advanced care for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma, we offer the innovative 2 BREATHE Program. This specialized program provides coordinated care and continued monitoring to help you stay healthy and out of the hospital.
- Neonatal respiratory care. Our Neonatal Respiratory Care Program in our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) provides a range of therapies for premature newborns.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation services. We offer exercises and training to help you improve the efficiency of your heart and lungs, control your symptoms and improve your quality of life.