Affiliation with El Camino Health is not required to participate in these services. Our three special Wellness Programs offer private consultations with health care professionals.
Consult the Dietitian
Good nutrition is important for the maintenance of good health. Our dietitian will meet with you in a private consultation to review your current diet and evaluate your nutritional status.
The dietitian will:
- Help you identify personal nutrition goals and create a plan to reach them.
- Help you plan meals at home and dining out.
- Answer your questions about vitamins and other dietary supplements.
- Provide recipes or modify "old favorites" to help you meet your nutritional goals.
Thirty-minute appointments are available the first and third Friday of each month between noon and 2 p.m. An appointment is required, but there is no fee for this service. Call 650-940-7210 to schedule an appointment. This service is offered at the Mountain View campus.
These wellness programs are offered through the Health Library and Resource Center, on the Mountain View campus, which is located at:
Mountain View Hospital (El Camino Hospital)
Main Building, First Floor
2500 Grant Road
Mountain View, CA 94040
Monday through Friday | 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Eldercare services at El Camino Health help older adults and their family caregivers find all the resources they need. Our eldercare counselors are familiar with all the organizations and programs serving older adults in the local area, so they can link you with resources that are affordable, efficient and proven.
You can turn to our eldercare counselors for help with:
- Researching clinical studies and new treatments or developments.
- Finding home care, geriatric care management or other services at El Camino Health or in the community to maintain independence or quality of life.
- The Health Library & Resource Center offers free medicare counseling for older adults.
- Long-range planning after a getting out of the hospital.
- Finding affordable and suitable assisted living or long-term care options.
- Finding the right professional caregiver or adult day care.
- Grief counseling or end-of-life decisions.
- Any other unmet need for yourself or your loved one.
Eldercare services are free and available to everyone — you don’t have to be a patient of El Camino Health. Turn to us with your questions, concerns or needs, and let us do the research to find a solution that works for you and your family.
Our eldercare counselors can work with you by email, phone or mail. For more information or to get started, call 650-940-7210 or email email@example.com.