Community Benefit Grant Program
In addition to providing high-quality medical care to our community, our hospitals commit resources to our community for health education and disease prevention, particularly to the underserved and at risk. Through our Community Benefit Program, grants and sponsorships are awarded to programs that meet the specific needs of our local population.
Eligible organizations include nonprofits, government-sponsored health programs, school districts and community coalitions with a history of service to the residents of our community.
To qualify for funding, your program must address an identified health need within one of the following three funding priorities:
- Healthy Body (Healthcare Access & Delivery, Diabetes & Obesity, Chronic Conditions (other than Diabetes & Obesity) and Oral Health)
- Healthy Mind (Behavioral Health and Cognitive Decline)
- Healthy Community (Domestic Violence, Falls Prevention, Economic/Housing Stability)
Programs should be effective, open to collaboration, efficient and able to demonstrate measurable success.
Apply for Grant Funding
The grant application cycle for fiscal year 2022(July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022) is now closed.
The FY2022 grant cycle spans July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022. Grant notification will occur by late June 2021. The FY2022 grant application due date was Friday, February 26, 2020, 5:00 PM (PST).
Information about the next fiscal year 2023 application grant cycle will be posted by mid-January 2022. For questions or concerns, please contact CommunityBenefit_ECH@elcaminohealth.org
El Camino Healthcare District Grants
The El Camino Healthcare District offers separate grant and sponsorship funds in support of programs that serve residents who live, work or go to school in the District. Please visit their website to learn how to apply for El Camino Healthcare District (ECHD) grants and sponsorships.
Applying for Sponsorship Funding
- Submit sponsorship request and any materials to CommunityBenefit_ECH@elcaminohealth.org
- Requestor will be notified of status within two business weeks
- Unless detailed in the request, please include the following information with your email: sponsorship levels and ad specifications
- Please include all deadlines and provide information on the number of event seats and details for submitting attendee list, as applicable