El Camino Health's surgical services are specialized to meet your needs, with surgeons and surgical care team members who treat people like family.
Whether you’re at El Camino Health for an outpatient procedure or your surgery involves an overnight stay, our team will treat you the way we’d like our family members to be treated when they need surgery.
Our specialized teams of clinicians — including surgeons, surgical nurses, anesthesiologists, technologists, therapists and others — are dedicated to providing you with exceptional care before, during and after your surgery.
We offer a range of surgical care services, including:
- Bariatric surgery. Our Bariatric Surgery Program offers a full range of weight-loss surgeries. Our program is accredited by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and recognized as a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Cross of California.
- Eye surgery. Ophthalmology surgeons provide a variety of eye procedures including cataract, eye lid, glaucoma and corneal surgeries at our Los Gatos campus.
- General surgery. Our general surgeons perform advanced minimally invasive surgical techniques — including robotic-assisted surgery — as well as traditional surgery for disorders and trauma in the abdominal region, including the liver, endocrine system, breasts, soft tissue and skin.
- Hybrid vascular procedures. These procedures combine minimally invasive surgery and catheter-based techniques to treat vascular disease.
- Plastic surgery. Our board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons provide expert surgical care, with special expertise in breast and facial reconstruction.
- Robotic-assisted surgery. Surgeons who perform robotic-assisted surgery at El Camino Hospital are highly experienced in these specialized, minimally invasive techniques.