Board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeons at El Camino Health provide a full spectrum of surgical & interventional services, with special expertise in breast and facial reconstruction. Our surgeons are trained in the latest techniques, and our surgical care is customized to your needs.
We offer a variety of cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgeries, including:
- Breast augmentation, reduction and reconstruction. Breasts may be augmented for cosmetic reasons, reduced for cosmetic or health reasons, or reconstructed after cancer surgery or trauma.
- Craniofacial surgery. Craniofacial surgery may involve the head, face, neck, jaw, skull and other areas. It may be necessary to treat congenital conditions (present at birth), such as cleft lip and cleft palate, or injury.
- Hand and wrist surgery. Hand and wrist surgeries may be required to treat congenital abnormalities, trauma or repetitive use injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Microsurgical free flap reconstruction. Surgeons use this advanced technique to move or transplant healthy tissue from one area to another, often areas that have lost skin, fat muscle movement or support.
- Body contouring. People who’ve had significant weight loss may need procedures to remove sagging skin and re-contour areas of their body.
At El Camino Health, our board-certified plastic surgeons have advanced expertise in breast and facial reconstruction:
- Breast reconstruction. Our specialists are experienced in the latest breast reconstruction techniques to restore the breast's shape, appearance and symmetry following a mastectomy or lumpectomy. These techniques include one-stage reconstruction, lymph node sparing, skin and nipple sparing, and advanced implant technology.
- Facial reconstruction. Our experienced surgeons provide reconstructive surgery for severe facial deformities due to trauma, birth defects, surgery, radiation and other causes.