Your primary care physician is your health partner and your guide to the world-class specialists and medical expertise throughout the El Camino Health system.
With eight locations across the South Bay, we make access to care easy. We offer virtual video visits if you would rather connect from home.
Find the Right Doctor
Primary care doctors coordinate every aspect of your personal care – from treatment to referrals to managing chronic conditions to prevention.
There are different types of primary care providers, including:
- Family Medicine – Provide care to the whole family, from pediatrics to senior care.
- Internal Medicine – Provide care to adults and seniors.
- Pediatrics – Provide care to infants, children and adolescents.
When you choose an El Camino Health doctor, you can:
- Email your doctor through a secure connection
- Access your medical records online
- Request video calls for you and your family
Our clinical teams are multilingual.
Primary Care Physicians Specialize in YOU
Trust between you and your doctor is the foundation for healing and wellness. We recognize that each individual is unique and El Camino Health PCPs spend the time to know you individually. Our primary care teams are recognized for treating everyone with respect, dignity and results.
Personalized services include:
- Diagnosis and treatment for most illnesses and injuries
- Management of chronic conditions
- Preventive care and routine screenings
- Wellness advice, counsel and education
- Medication management
- Referral to medical specialists as needed
Our Primary Care Locations
Find One Near You
Make an appointment online or call the clinic directly.
Accepted Payment Methods: Debit and Credit cards, including FSA (Flexible Spending Account) cards.
We accept all major insurance plans. No subscription or membership fees.