We’re committed to providing you with prompt, efficient services. Our team consists of doctors and nurses with special emergency care training, including doctors from the California Emergency Physicians Medical Group — a group dedicated to delivering a seamless care experience for every patient.
Members of our team include:
- Doctors – Licensed doctors of medicine or osteopathy.
- Physician assistants – Medical professionals who operate under the supervision of a doctor.
- Registered nurses – Nurses who are graduate-trained and who have been licensed by a state authority.
- Nurse practitioners – Nurses who can order diagnostic tests and interpret test results.
- Triage nurses – Nurses who assess your condition when you first arrive in the emergency department.
- Emergency department technicians – Medical professionals who assist doctors and nurses with transporting patients, taking blood samples, setting up IVs and patient-care services.