Conditions & Treatments
Our gastrointestinal doctors at El Camino Health are regional experts for treating digestive conditions. We receive referrals from all over the Silicon Valley and beyond to manage complex digestive disorders.
Some of our digestive health doctors have additional skill and training in interventional endoscopy for performing minimally invasive procedures like endoscopic ultrasound, ERCP and stenting.
We also have doctors with specialized expertise in managing inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), liver disorders (hepatitis B, C and fatty liver) and motility disorders (functional digestive problems).
Our entire digestive team wants to relieve your anxiety and make you feel comfortable. We focus not only on your disease but on how your illness is affecting your life. We invite you to ask questions and tell us your concerns. We will do everything possible to find solutions to improve your health and your life.
- Bowel diseases – Bowel incontinence, colorectal cancer, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis), irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic floor dysfunction and polyps.
- Esophageal conditions – Barrett’s esophagus, dysphagia (swallowing problems), eosinophilic esophagitis, esophageal cancer and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gallbladder and bile duct conditions – Gallstones, inflamed gallbladder, bile duct infection and leaks, and cancer.
- Liver conditions – Cirrhosis, fatty liver disease, viral hepatitis and Wilson disease.
- Pancreatic conditions – Ampullary polyps, pancreatic cysts, pancreatic cancer and pancreatitis.
- Stomach conditions – Gastroparesis, peptic ulcer disease, stomach cancer and polyps.