Whether you're a professional athlete, a weekend player, a school-season star or a sports fan, you want our experts on your team.
We combine our orthopedic expertise with specialized treatment of sports injuries, as well as education on physical fitness and injury care and prevention to provide you with comprehensive services. Even if you have a medical condition that makes exercising a challenge, our professionals can help design a fitness program to help you remain active.
Our sports medicine professionals work collaboratively to prevent, diagnose and treat diverse conditions, including:
- Broken bones, strains, torn muscles and ligaments.
- Injuries from professional and recreational sports involving hips, shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles.
- Work- or home-related problems, including repetitive motion injuries, such as tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome, or injuries related to lifting heavy items.
- Injuries to muscles or bones due to accidents, diseases, disorders or other causes.
- Chronic arthritis.
Our specialists use physical therapy, weight and activity modification, medications and other nonsurgical treatments whenever possible to help you regain strength, flexibility and mobility. If your injury doesn't allow you to return to your sport, we can recommend fitness programs to help you stay active. We work together to help you reach your fitness goals.
Teaming Up to Help Bay Area Stars
As sports medicine experts, we believe part of our role is to promote health and help prevent injuries in the community. Our specialists serve as team doctors and share their expertise in other ways throughout the Bay Area.
Time to Return to Health
- Call your doctor to schedule elective surgeries and procedures.
- For questions, please call 408-866-3982 (Los Gatos) or 650-962-4914 (Mountain View).