At El Camino Health, we put our patients' health and well-being first. We deliver top-quality care while you’re in the hospital, and we make sure you’re well-equipped to manage your health when you return home.
Taking your medications is an important part of staying healthy, and we’re here to make it a little easier. Located in the lobby of Mountain View Hospital (El Camino Hospital), our pharmacy can handle all your prescription needs, including one-on-one consultations with a pharmacist.
Trusted, Time-saving Pharmacy Services
Our dedicated pharmacy staff works closely with your care team to offer you greater convenience, including:
- Bedside prescription delivery – Get everything you need before you leave the hospital — no visit to the pharmacy necessary.
- Prescription management – Pick up all your prescriptions at the same time, with a single payment.
The pharmacy accepts all major insurance plans, with pricing that’s competitive with your neighborhood pharmacy. It carries a complete inventory of prescription medicines and over-the-counter items.
Fast, Convenient Prescription Refills
We make prescription refills easy:
- Call us at 650-988-8240. We’ll start processing your refill.
- Tell us how you’d like to be notified. When your refill is ready, we can let you know by phone, email or text. Choose what’s best for you.
- Sign up for automatic refills. For added convenience, you can have your prescriptions refilled automatically, on schedule, and sent to your home. Talk to a member of the pharmacy team about setting up an automatic renewal program.
If you’d like to transfer your prescriptions from another pharmacy, we can take care of it for you — just let us know.