At El Camino Health, we’re dedicated to providing you with coordinated, seamless care across settings and at all levels. As you move through the later stages of life, your primary care doctor will continue to meet many of your healthcare needs and assure you get the specialized care, screenings and preventive care you need. Depending on your health and circumstances, your healthcare may also involve:
- Hospital and emergency care
- Assisted living
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Home care
- Hospice or palliative care
- Mental health services
- Public health services
Finding Your Way
The transition from one care setting to another, particularly from the hospital to home or to another healthcare setting, can be a vulnerable and overwhelming time. At El Camino Health, we’ll work with you and your family to make sure you know where to go and what to expect. We’ll design and guide you through a care plan designed for your needs and preferences. And, we’ll follow up to ensure you have the information and resources you need for the smoothest recovery possible.
- Our care coordination staff helps assure continuing care after a hospital stay, drawing on in-home, community and family resources. We’ll help you start planning before admission so your aftercare goes smoothly.
- Our eldercare counselors help older adults and their family caregivers find all the resources they need, within the hospital, in the community and beyond.
- Our RoadRunner transportation service can provide safe, punctual and affordable transportation to your medical appointments and other activities.